Friday, February 10, 2012

Laundry, revisited

So you may recall my laundry hamper angst awhile back. I did eventually give in and buy the Pottery Barn ones and have been SO happy with them (they promptly sold out). However, I allowed myself into Container Store the other day (with a specific list in hand ... baby came along for the trip so no time to just peruse...) and saw this hamper. They call it the Industrial Mesh Hamper. I think it's really fantastic and definitely would have considered this had it been in the mix at the time. I do love a fully-vented hamper though the trade off of course is that you have to look at the mess of dirty laundry within. I think they'd be better with an optional liner bag. In any event, for those of you who missed out on the PB ones, these are pretty great, too (and larger than I expected in person).

No comments:

Post a Comment