Monday, November 17, 2014

Ornament love


Loving all of these - perfect for the Modern Cottage tree! This fabric snowflake design is the perfect simple/organic/rustic combo. I also love this set in the shop, which would be great if we get a mini tree for the little guy's room.....This tree at Terrain is exactly what I am picturing - I'm sure we can find something locally and we have more vintage buckets than we know what to do with :) Plus, it would be fun to plant it together after the holiday is over.

I also think these handmade walnut ornaments are so pretty. I love the wood and the subtle metallic paint. Very understated modern.

And H&M never disappoints with great style and even better prices, like this set for $4.95.
Fabric, wood, and metal ornaments would provide a pleasing assortment of textures on the Christmas tree, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment