Monday, April 11, 2011

Sun! Sun! Sun!




We got just a hint of sun last week and I felt I had to get it on film (er...memory card?) or else we might have started to wonder if it even happened at all. I read somewhere recently that exercise has a similar impact on a person's mood as anti-depressants which is funny because I often think "exercise is cheaper than therapy!" given how it can ease stress and make a person instantly more chipper. Well, sun, let me tell you.... for us Seattle folk it is like the happiest mood-boosting phenomenon ever. Particularly when it pops out in the midst of a soggy, grey, dreary spring like we're experiencing now. So, until things improve (the 10-day forecasts are so sad) we will simply look back upon these glorious photos and remember that summer will be here soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment