Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stripey tray love...



I've been so good this post-holiday about refraining from shopping online sales (I always love a great bargain in those clearance sections of my favorite websites after Christmas :) ... however I let down my guard for just a second (almost literally - in between baby and work duties!) to see what was new at West Elm and came across this pretty and fresh striped tray. One of my good friends (who happens to be a longtime professional stylist) used something similar in a photo shoot once as a desk accessory and I thought it was so beautiful and unexpected... so when I saw this it spoke to me. Well-suited for the bath of course, as they intend, but I think it could be beautiful almost anywhere you need something to act as art or to corral smaller objects. And, it is on sale. Need I say more?  Looking forward to your arrival, pretty striped tray!

No comments:

Post a Comment