Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello, holidays!


It's almost holiday time!! I know not everyone is in full holiday swing, but I am seeing the most important signs: Starbucks is serving peppermint lattes in cheerful holiday cups, and stores like Home Depot and Target have stocked giant holiday sections. What got me most excited however was when I was flipping through radio stations in the car two nights ago and realized that the station that plays "All Christmas, all the time" during December had already started this year, early! I know it sounds cheesy but I am a huge fan of Christmas music, ever since I was a little girl and my mom and I would listen to a tattered old Johnny Mathis Christmas cassette tape over and over again as we belted out the tunes in unison. (Fortunately, my husband is very tolerant of my Christmas music addiction, as well as my singing). Anyhoo, we hope you'll stay tuned in to our blog because in anticipation of the upcoming holidays, we will be featuring some fresh Modern Cottage decorating ideas, gift ideas, and more!

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the Christmas music. It just seems to make everyone so cheerful. I have to admit though..I started listening to it in my car right after Halloween. Hi, my name is Tracey and I'm a Christmas Junkie...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, Tracey. Good for you! :) I think there are a lot more of us out there than we know!

    ReplyDelete