While we love our vintage Shiny Brites and the like, there are usually a few new ornaments and accessories that catch our eye each season, ones that we feel would fit right in with Modern Cottage holiday design. Here, our top
five eight :)
1. Above, platinum glitter twig, earthy and glam at the same time -- (I kind of love this one, too. It has a little mod/grandma thing going on).
2. Last year I spent hours online searching (to no avail) for modern-day white ceramic trees like these from ZGallerie. (They've apparently already sold out online but may be available in stores).
3. Cutest zinc tags. Love.
4. Handmade burlap ornaments. Simple yet brilliant.
5. These musical objects are a glossy-white take on an old-fashioned favorite.
6. We love the natural look of these scalloped trees, they're a great way to achieve some textural balance in your holiday decor.
8. Incredible handmade paper star urchin. And real statement piece. Can you imagine a tree-full of these?
So, why not fix yourself a cup of hot chocolate and crank up the Johnny Mathis? Happy decorating!