Thursday, August 20, 2009

Get inspired: A Modern Cottage transformation

This 1989-built home was well overdue for a makeover. With dated cabinets, counters, and appliances, this kitchen was just plain ugly.

Who knew? A top-to-bottom makeover completely transforms this space, creating a bold and refreshing kitchen. Sleek, commercial-style appliances, understated, natural stone counters, and classic shaker cabinets in crisp white take this kitchen to a whole different level. Clean, uncluttered perfection.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. I liked it a lot, although in general I really like your blog, here you have given me some ideas of kitchens (cocinas) to be able to change mine both in my house and in the apartment on the beach, I had been wanting to change them for a long time and look where I am You have given some good ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete